Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ender Thomas in FNAC spain

Ender Thomas was also a guest in the Fnac stores,promoting the release of his new CD in spain!
With breath-taking performances, in Malaga,Barcelona and Madrid,Ender presented a number of songs from the new album,impressing the audience with his indescribable talent,the depth and the warmth of his voice!It was simply magical and sensational!

"Ender was born to sing..he's just one with the music..he becomes one with his voice..his whole being goes right here."Yanni.

Malaga
 6.9.2011




Barcelona
12.9.2011








Singing Ritual de amor


Madrid
14.9.2011






 





1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Joanne and I've joined your blog a few minutes ago! I love your blog,I love everything about Yanni Voices and I have my own Yanni Voices blog that I hope people support me and them more and more !!! :) sorry I have a question.in Ender Thomas official website,there are amazing photos of Ender that called official photos but I can't download them.would you please help me?how can I get those?(by the way,these updates are amazing!we support Ender Thomas always!!!)

    ReplyDelete